Friday, November 10, 2006

Land of the long green net

Up and down the country, they're everywhere. For every 10 churches there'll be a driving range, so that means there's a lot! This is our local (photo from my living room window).

Brian, Leyla and I, fitting in with the natives, are getting into a habitual pattern in time for winter. Photos by Leyla, a Kiwi who I work with. Impressive pictures, considering the shutter-speed of my camera is shocking and capturing a golf-swing is nigh-on impossible.


After a few weeks of hitting balls, they're finally going straight, regularly. On thursday I hit the target you can see in the distance (about 150 metres away). Brian owes me a jug for that but after Deidre's farewell, I'm off booze. Actually, after the day after Deidre's farewell, I'm off booze.ignore this photo. i'm trying to post a picture onto my banner. you'll know if it's working or not.

and these ones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home