Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Albert lives

The view from Jo and Kat's old place (Jackie has moved further down the road). ECC is the building i work at, and next door is the building where Kat and Jo work. the ladies moved an apartment across the street as the residents of their building were a little tired of the parties. should've invited them.

I got the orsumest present EVER! Lauren got me some Lego to play with. Y'know those moments you feel your face light up? this was one. say hello to Albert. i reckon he's a robot kinda thing that looks like an animal. Lauren thinks he's a monkey.


I've given up trying to post photo albums to image hosts. whether it's my laptop or my isp, something is not working (Andy, my roomy, has trouble with isp too). Will let people know if i manage to get something online.

In world news, the blossoms are out in southern South Korea and i have a long weekend next week (teacher appreciation day, booyakasha!) so i'm heading to Kwangju or somewhere else to take some photos. and i un-mothballed my bike and have hit 17kms a day so far (i'm pretty unfit). felt a little naked without a helmet so bought one tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home