Sunday, May 13, 2007

on May 5th

my computer went kaput last week so i've been without internet and blogging :( but i'm back from outer space and here's an update from last weekend.

the 4 day market was on down the main street so i took a few pics, then i met up with Lauren and went for breakfast at my favourite breakfast, sushi (apparently that's odd, even here)



these are the people at the sushi place, don't know their names but they're great to me whenever i go. the tall guy is learning the english and the boss, at the back knows my name and that's it.


met Heidi and Debbie from work and traveled up to the same palace i visited at lunar new year. still don't know the name of it


then we went to Itaewon for dinner and out to a rave/concert in western Seoul until the wee hours. great great great times.


yes, that's me smoking and yes, i nearly coughed out a lung. i look cool though


i was up hopping and dancing for 80 minutes straight (i won't win any awards, but i enjoy myself) and at one stage realised i hadn't thought about anything for the whole time. it was wonderful. i naturally have a massive smile when i don't think about anything (for those who want to know the warning signs). when i turned around to see what the others were doing, i found out i was being mocked by the group of young Koreans behind us. had a good laugh, then i went back to my hop, shake and whatever routine (patents are currently being processed). when i was chatting with Lauren later, it occurred to me that my self-esteem must've skyrocketed since i was 16 for me to be able to not give a toss about the mocking. anyway, we had a blast then caught the trains back to Shihwa at 530ish. sleep sleep sleeeeee. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home