Saturday, November 18, 2006

Black Heart 3

Read black heart 1 & 2 first for part 3 to make sense. kinda like a trilogy (it may have five parts though).

Solution #1
Bonnie made some phone calls and found me a Hapkido class last night! It's every weekday for an hour at 11am. She said it's for adults, so I won't be hiptossed by a 7 year old (hopefully). I haven't joined yet, but I'll be doing so on Tuesday, starting classes on Wednesday. I'm giddy as a school girl about it!

Problem #1 due to solution #1
I have to choose between cooking and doing Hapkido. For the time being, cooking comes second based on the idea that I can* cook in NZ, but maybe not do Hapkido so regularly.

Solution #2
Apples are notoriously expensive in Korea, but they're a luxury I can afford (it's not like I'm in the habit of buying diamond earings and gold-plated toilets). Banana's, however, are super cheap. I bought a big bunch, maybe 14, for US$2.10. I'm eating one as I type, and likely to be buying more as you read this. Better than chicken and chips.

Solution #3
Making plans for travel during and after my term. I'm not sure if it's healthy to make plans for spending money in a year's time, but thinking travel makes the less fun lessons easier than thinking money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home